Full Committee Markup: Pending Legislation
Location: House Visitors Center Room 210
Presiding: Chairman Mark Takano
The Committee on Veterans’ Affairs will hold a full committee markup on Thursday, September 17 at 9 am EST.
This meeting will be broadcast on the Committee's Facebook and YouTube channels.
1. H.R. 8247 – Veterans Comprehensive Prevention, Access to Care, and Treatment Act of 2020 (Veterans COMPACT Act) (Chairman Takano)
2. A.N.S. to H.R. 7163 Offered by Rep. Cisneros – VA FOIA Reform Act of 2020 (Rep. Cisneros)
3. A.N.S. to H.R. 5843 Offered by Rep. Rice – Strengthening Oversight for Veterans Act of 2020 (Rep. Rice)
4. A.N.S. to H.R. 7785 Offered by Rep. Rose - To amend title 38, United States Code, to extend certain employment and reemployment rights to members of the National Guard who perform State active duty (Rep. Rose)
5. H.R. 6092 – Veteran’s Prostate Cancer Treatment and Research Act (Rep. Dunn)